Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

IWST Workshop

Mike Kelly invited me to participate in an Indianapolis Workshop on Software Testing session, which focused on performance data analysis and interpretation. While not a QA person by any stretch of the imagination, I thought that the seminar and subsequent discussions were thoroughly fascinating, and enjoyed learning more about the QA mindset, process, techniques, etc.

Consequently, I will be attending the upcoming session on Unit testing - a topic of which I'm more intimately familiar. Mike has requested that I conduct one of the presentations (e.g., on JUnit or Apache Cactus); time permitting, I'd like to, but we'll see. If I do present, I'll be certain to blog the contents of the presentation.


Off topic:
Bit of irony - the IWST website is horribly slow. I wonder if they do performance testing on their own website? Something to ask Mike, I suppose...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?